Enjoy Comfortable Elegance in Our Unique Inn
To enhance our luxurious lodging accommodations, we offer an array of services at The Lion & The Rose Bed and Breakfast. Our B&B is the perfect place to stay when planning a visit to the Biltmore Estate and other area attractions.
Included in Your Stay:
- Two course gourmet breakfast served daily and prepared in house using only the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Fresh brewed coffee service available each morning by 7:30 AM just outside the rooms
- 24-hour access to a guest pantry stocked with soft drinks, water, snacks, sweets, tea, and hot chocolate
- Refrigerator/freezer and microwave available to use in guest pantry
- Luxury eco-friendly soaps & linens
- Warm and silky guest robes
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the inn
- Luxurious "Comphy" sheets on all of our beds
- Ceiling fans
- Guest room air conditioning
- Free, lighted, off-street parking
- DVD Library
- Cable TV including HBO and Showtime
- Guest guides, maps, and information table containing a wide variety of activities and sights to see in the Asheville area
Close To The Biltmore Estate
The Lion and the Rose is conveniently located in the heart of the historic Montford neighborhood. Feel like you are stepping back in time surrounded by beautiful Victorian style homes, mature trees and lush gardens. Downtown Asheville is within walking distance and the Biltmore Estate is a short drive from the inn.
Biltmore Estate Tickets
We have discounted Biltmore tickets available for purchase. And for your convenience, we also offer a package that includes accommodations and Biltmore tickets.
Please note that Biltmore now requires house reservations in advance. We recommend you call the Biltmore (866-779-6293) ahead to schedule your preferred time to tour the house.
Interested in Biltmore's Candlelight Christmas evenings? Upgrade our tickets at a discounted rate. Contact us for more details via email or phone.
Rates are subject to change.
We love celebrating special occasions!
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please check out our packages and add-ons when making your online booking. You can also call us in advance of your arrival date to make arrangements.
We will be happy to prepare your room with any special touches you'd like including:
- champagne or wine
- private breakfast for two with champagne or mimosas on your private balcony (exclusive to Craig Toms suite)
Cost varies per item and package.
Golf at the Grove Park Inn
Overnight guests at The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast can receive special rates at the Grove Park Inn Golf Course. Just call or email us in advance of your visit, and provide us with the time range you want and the date - we will take it from there.
Phone: (828) 255-7673
Discounts are given on a case by case basis and are subject to availability, so contact us as far in advance as possible.
The Grove Park Inn has been an Asheville landmark since 1913. The inn's golf course (which opened in 1926) is considered one of the best courses in the South with its 6,720 yard, par 70 layout. Located on Sunset Mountain, this meticulously maintained course provides breathtaking views at every turn.
Since its opening, the Grove Park Inn has been a destination for celebrities and world leaders: from F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald to President Obama. And, it is located just three miles from our bed and breakfast.