To enhance our luxurious lodging accommodations, we offer an array of services at The Lion & The Rose Bed and Breakfast. Our B&B is the perfect place to stay when planning a visit to the Biltmore Estate and other area attractions.
Included in Your Stay:
- Full gourmet breakfast served daily and prepared in house using only the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Coffee service available each morning by 6:45 just outside your door
- 24-hour access to a guest pantry stocked with soft drinks, bottled water, snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Luxury soaps & linens
- Warm and silky guest robes
- Wireless Internet service throughout the inn
- Ceiling fans
- Guest room air conditioning
- Computer & printer available for your use
- Free, lighted, off-street parking
- DVD Library
- Cable TV including HBO and Showtime
- Guest guides, maps, and information table containing a wide variety of activities and sights to see in the Asheville area
Perfect Lodging Near Biltmore Estate
Biltmore Estate Tickets
- We have tickets to the Biltmore Estate available for purchase at our B&B.
- Season ticket pricing begins March 20, 2015: we charge $52.43 per adult ticket (including tax).
- Tickets you purchase from us are good for two consecutive days.
- You do not have to purchase or reserve tickets through us in advance of your visit, as we always have tickets on hand for our overnight guests. Although if you are planning to visit the Biltmore on a busy day or a weekend then we recommend you call the Biltmore (866-779-6293) ahead to schedule a time to tour the house.
- If you are interested in the Biltmore's Candlelight tickets please give us a call at 828.255.7673.
- Rates are subject to change.
We can assist you in choosing an area restaurant and will make reservations on your behalf upon request. See our list of restaurant picks on the Asheville, Etc. page.
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please call us in advance of your arrival date. We will be glad to prepare your room with any special touches you'd like (special flowers, deluxe chocolates, champagne or wine, etc. - cost varies for each).
Golf at the Grove Park Inn
Overnight guests at The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast can receive special rates at the Grove Park Inn Golf Course. Just call or email us in advance of your visit, and provide us with the time range you want and the date - we will take it from there.
Phone: (828) 255-7673
Discounts are given on a case by case basis and are subject to availability, so contact us as far in advance as possible.
The Grove Park Inn has been an Asheville landmark since 1913. The inn's golf course (which opened in 1926) is considered one of the best courses in the South with its 6,720 yard, par 70 layout. Located on Sunset Mountain, this meticulously maintained course provides breathtaking views at every turn.
Follow this link for more details about the course.
Since its opening, the Grove Park Inn has been a destination for celebrities and world leaders: from F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald to President Obama. And, it is located just three miles from our bed and breakfast.