Stay in Luxury at Our Asheville NC Lodging
For your convenience, we offer an array of services to complement your stay at The Lion & The Rose and in the Asheville area.
Included in Your Stay:
- Delicious, full gourmet breakfasts - specially blended coffee, teas, home-baked pastries, fresh fruit, and varied entrees daily
- 24-hour access to a guest pantry stocked with soft drinks, bottled water, snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Fresh flowers & chocolates in rooms
- Luxury soaps & linens
- Coffee or tea delivered to your door each morning at 8 AM
- Wireless Internet service throughout the inn
- Computer & printer available for your use
- Free, lighted, off-street parking
- DVD Library
Perfect Lodging Near Biltmore Estate
We have tickets to the Biltmore Estate available for purchase at our B&B.
Regular season Biltmore Ticket pricing begins March 21, 2013. We charge $50 per adult ticket. And, the tickets you purchase from us are good for two consecutive days.
You do not have to purchase or reserve tickets through us in advance of your visit, as we always have tickets on hand for our overnight guests.
Prices are subject to change.
Golf At The Grove Park Inn
Overnight guests at The Lion and The Rose can receive special rates at the Grove Park Inn Golf Course. Just call or email us in advance of your visit. For more details, see our blog about about this special.
We can assist you in choosing an area restaurant, and will make reservations on your behalf upon request. See our list of restaurant picks on the Asheville, Etc. page.
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please call us in advance of your arrival date, and we will ensure that any additional amenities you request (for example: roses, chocolates, etc.) are in your room when you arrive. The cost will vary depending on your choice.