For your convenience, we offer an array of services to complement your stay at The Lion & The Rose and in the Asheville area.
Included in Your Stay:
- Delicious, full gourmet breakfasts - specially blended coffee, teas, home-baked pastries, fresh fruit, and varied entrees daily
- 24-hour access to a guest pantry stocked with soft drinks, bottled water, snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Fresh flowers & chocolates in rooms
- Luxury soaps & linens
- Coffee or tea delivered to your door each morning at 8 AM
- Wireless Internet service throughout the inn
- Computer & printer available for your use
- Free, lighted, off-street parking
- DVD Library
- Cable TV including HBO and Showtime
Perfect Lodging Near Biltmore Estate
Biltmore Estate Tickets
We have tickets to the Biltmore Estate available for purchase at our B&B.
- January 13, 2014 - March 19, 2014 we charge $41.73 per adult ticket (including tax).
- March 20, 2014 - October 31, 2014 we charge $52.43 per adult ticket (including tax).
And, the tickets you purchase from us are good for two consecutive days.
You do not have to purchase or reserve tickets through us in advance of your visit, as we always have tickets on hand for our overnight guests.
Prices are subject to change.
We can assist you in choosing an area restaurant, and will make reservations on your behalf upon request. See our list of restaurant picks on the Asheville, Etc. page.
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please call us in advance of your arrival date, and we will ensure that any additional amenities you request (for example: roses, chocolates, etc.) are in your room when you arrive. The cost will vary depending on your choice.
Golf at the Grove Park Inn
Overnight guests at The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast can receive special rates at the Grove Park Inn Golf Course. Just call or email us in advance of your visit, and provide us with the time range you want and the date - we will take it from there.
Phone: (828) 255-7673
Toll-Free: (800) 546-6988
Discounts are given on a case by case basis and are subject to availability - so contact us as far in advance as possible.
The Grove Park Inn has been an Asheville landmark since 1913. The inn's golf course (which opened in 1926) is considered one of the best courses in the South with its 6,720 yard, par 70 layout. Located on Sunset Mountain, this meticulously maintained course has breathtaking views at every turn.
Follow this link for more details about the course.
Since its opening, the Grove Park Inn has been a destination for celebrities and world leaders: from F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald to President Obama. And, it is located just three miles from our bed and breakfast.