Comfortably Appointed Asheville Lodging Accommodations
An inviting alternative to Asheville hotels, our Asheville bed and breakfast has just five guest rooms, four on the second floor and one on the third floor - the Craig Toms Suite. Each is situated to ensure your privacy and comfort.
All rooms are uniquely furnished with antiques, Persian rugs, and beautiful art. They vary in size and in price accordingly. Otherwise, nothing has been spared in the décor or the attention to detail.
The Marion Hall Room and the Craig Toms Suite each have a queen bed and a single bed, and they can sleep up to three adults. In addition, these two rooms have their own gas fireplaces. All of the other guest rooms have queen beds.
Also, two of our rooms (Margaret Grace & Marion Hall) have a sound proofed adjoining door which can be opened upon request for two couples to share the sitting area in the larger room.
Guest services for all rooms at the Lion and the Rose include:
- Private, en suite bath
- Bountiful gourmet breakfast
- Flat-screen TV/DVD player
- DVD library
- Hair dryers
- Warm & silky robes
- Luxury soaps & linens
- Wireless Internet
- Guest computer & printer on the first floor
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee or tea delivered to your door at 8 AM
- In-room phones for free local calls
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- 24-hour access to a guest pantry with hot and cold drinks, snacks, ice, and a refrigerator
- Free, lighted off-street parking
- An eclectic collection of books and magazines throughout the inn